When placing a new SUB Keg in your SUB, please make sure of the following:
- Make sure that the Keg is connected properly with the SUB. In case it is not pressurising, it can help to turn the Keg a little bit in the appliance to connect.
- Make sure that the Keg is chilled before placing it into the SUB.
- Please check if you see any visible damage.
- The tube should be inserted with a proper ‘click’. If this is not done properly, the tube can release itself from the Keg, causing the beer to flow out.
- If you notice that you feel resistance when inserting the tube, please leave the Keg for a while in your fridge to relax.
If the issue still remains, please contact the customer service department via the link below. We are happy to help!
Please make sure that you will provide us with the following information:
- Batch number, this can be found on the side of the Keg under the best before end date.
- Picture and/or video of the issue.
Do note that you should not try more than 2 Kegs. If you try a second Keg, we would like to advise to try a different brand.
For a possible investigation, we need to ask you to keep the Keg, so if needed, it can be send to our office.